Explained 5 stock movements today
MindTree tumbled after poor Q2 results: Stock lost 4.23 percent after net profit declined by 19 percent to Rs 72.2 crore on sequential basis.
GVK Power and GMR Infra slided after Aviation Ministry decided to abolish ADF at Delhi and Mumbai airports from January 1, 2013: GVK Power (3.59 per cent), GMR Infra (2.61 per cent) both declined on the back of this news.
HCL Tech hit record highs post Q1 strong results: Counter touched new 52 week high levels of Rs 605.75 after company posted volume growth of 4.5 percent which was the highest in past five quarters.
West Coast Paper continued to surge on buyout buzz: Share soared nearly 5 percent after buzz of buyout by International Paper got louder.
Lupin shined after USFDA nod: Scrip gained 3 percent after company received a final approval for generic Avapro tablets from USFDA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20