Explained 5 stock movements today
Zee Research Group
New Delhi: BGR Energy rallied after bagging an order: Stock gained nearly 3 percent after company received an order worth Rs 1548 crore from NTPC.
Gujarat Apollo Industries rocked after stake sale: Share jumped 6.42 percent after company sold 70 percent stake in road construction equipment operations to Switzerland-based Ammann group.
Opto Circuits soared on promoter’s plan to hike stake: Scrip gained 3.36 percent after company announced to issue 20 lakh convertible warrants to promoter at Rs 145 per share. The stated price was 37 percent higher than yesterday’s closing price.
Adani Enterprises tanked ahead of OFS issue: Counter tumbled 7 percent after promoters announced to sell 2.3 crore shares via OFS (offer for sale) route which is lined up for tomorrow.
Punj Lloyd edged higher after winning first project in Hongkong: Stock gained nearly 2 percent after group won its first project worth Rs 1168 crore in Hongkong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300