Fortis Healthcare allots 18.8 mn shares to IFC
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Fortis Healthcare(FOHE.NS) India's No. 2 hospital chain, said its board allotted 18.8 million shares on a preferential basis to the International Finance Corp (IFC).
Fortis, which also runs healthcare facilities in Singapore, Malaysia, the Gulf and other Asian countries, allotted the shares at an issue price of 99.09 rupees per share, it has said in a statement.
The company's board has by a resolution allotted 18,833,700 equity shares of the company to International Finance Corporation (IFC), on a preferential basis, Fortis Healthcare said in a filing to the BSE.
IFC, the financial arm of the World Bank, invests in the private sector in developing nations.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20