Advertisement

Motherhood is most rewarding job: Kristin Cavallari

Reality TV star Kristin Cavallari says becoming a mother is the best thing that ever happened to her.

Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kristin Cavallari says becoming a mother is the best thing that ever happened to her.
The 26-year-old and fiancé Jay Culter welcomed son Camden seven months ago and although there were tough moments, Cavallari says she loves being a mother, reported Access Hollywood. "There are tough moments but it`s the most rewarding job I`ve ever had. Cam is seven months now and every day is so exciting. He is such a sweet and happy guy and makes every day wonderful," she said. "Jay is the best dad, I`ve had to travel for work in the past few months and Jay has been home with the baby. We don`t have a nanny; he is such a hands-on dad. One of his sisters has a one year old boy so that has helped," she added. Cavallari also said the pair can`t wait for their summer wedding which they are keeping to just family and friends. "We have a wedding planner, I`m very involved and so is Jay, it`s been a fun process for us. We`ve managed to keep the date a secret. Our list is small, 160, our closest friends and family so if the date got out it would be a bigger problem," she said. PTI