Power Finance gets RBI nod for $1 bn overseas debt issue: Source
The company, which expects to set up an Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) programme in the next 6-8 weeks, said it will appoint bankers for the offering by end-September, the source said.
The borrowing will be utilised for funding the power projects, including ultra mega power projects, financed by the company, the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300