Rupee falls on report of RBI mulling ending oil swap windows
The rupee erases the entire day`s gains to fall to as low as 61.5850. It had risen to 60.92 in the morning session, the highest level since August 18.
The Indian unit falls after Bloomberg TV reported the government is considering closing the dollar swap window offered to oil companies, citing unnamed sources.
Pair trading at 61.47/48 compared with 61.23/24 on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300