Srei Infra gets sebi nod for debt fund
New Delhi: Srei Infrastructure on Friday said that it has received the Certificate of Registration from market regulator Sebi for its infrastructure debt fund.
"We are delighted to receive the approval for mutual fund. Infrastructure Debt Fund (IDF) via Mutual fund route opens up long-term funding options for the infrastructure sector, which is the need of hour," Srei Infrastructure Finance Chairman and Managing Director Hemant Kanoria said in a statement.
The company, however, did not mention the expected date of launch of the fund and the funds it is going to raise.
"Institutions, like Pension Funds, Insurance Companies and Provident Funds, which have long-term liabilities require investment opportunities with matching cash flows. IDF via the Mutual Fund route would make a good investment vehicle for these institutions," Srei Mutual Fund Asset Management CEO Mohit Sachdev said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300