Telecom stocks gain after mobile spectrum auction
Mumbai: Telecom stocks gained on Friday after a mobile unit of Reliance Industries did not win any spectrum in the premium 900 megahertz in an auction for airwaves, which could help ease competition in the sector.
Idea Cellular rose as much as 6.7 percent, while Bharti Airtel rose 4.8 percent after both won airwaves in premium 900 megahertz band spectrum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300