Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Emirates` flag carrier Etihad on Friday introduced a London-Melbourne round trip ticket costing more than $80,000.
Here are 10 most interesting things about the air journey
1. The carrier offers passengers travel in a luxury three-room suite aboard its Airbus A380 named "The Residence".
2. The plane, described as a "penthouse in the sky", has all the amenities of a five-star hotel.
3. The 125 square foot suite is available for single or double occupancy.
4. You can have your own Savoy-trained butler and onboard chef.
5. It is equipped with a flat double bed instead of confining seats as well as a bathroom where guests may freshen up.
6. The living room has a 32-inch flat screen LCD TV
7. It has two fold-away dining tables and a leather double sofa.
8. The ticket cost includes private transfer to and from the airport, separate check-in, VIP lounge and a personal travel concierge.
9. The travel concierge is able to book tickets to sporting event or a concert and reserve a table at a restaurant.
10. The price is about $4,500 more than the previous most expensive ticket -- a return journey in the Residence from New York to Mumbai.