1.3 million Chinese to compete for 18,000 government jobs
On Saturday, candidates will take exams for posts in the China Banking Regulatory Commission and for vacancies requiring foreign language efficiency. On Sunday, they will take the general exam.
Of these 1.3 million contestants, about 88,000 applicants belong to Beijing.
Various measures to prevent cheating in the exams are being adopted by the administration.
For the first time, devices have been installed near the exam sites to block mobile phone signals so that candidates should not be able to use them for cheating while undertaking the exams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300