Abu Dhabi airport traffic grows by 13%
Abu Dhabi: Passenger traffic at the Abu Dhabi International Airport grew by 13.1 percent in February, with traffic from India showing a growth of 9.1 percent.
The Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) said over 1.2 million passengers passed through the airport last month.
Aircraft movement in February also grew by 7.5 percent over the same period last year, totalling 9,960 movements, and cargo volume increased by 16.7 percent, reaching 50,020 tonnes.
India's traffic was followed by Germany, Thailand, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300