China, Switzerland sign free trade pact
Last Updated: Saturday, July 6, 2013 - 14:27
Beijing: China and Switzerland Saturday signed a free trade agreement, capping over two years of negotiations and legal processes.
The pact was signed by Chinese Commerce Minister Gao Hucheng and Swiss Federal Councillor Johann Schneider-Ammann.
First Published: Saturday, July 6, 2013 - 14:27
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300