China's non-manufacturing sector grows
Beijing: China's non-manufacturing sector grew in March, according to figures issued Wednesday.
The purchasing managers index (PMI) for the non-manufacturing sector stood at 55.6 percent in March, up 1.1 percentage points from the previous month, the National Bureau of Statistics said in an online statement.
A PMI reading above 50 percent indicates expansion, while a reading below 50 percent indicates contraction, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300