China's non-manufacturing sector growth rises
Beijing: The Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) of China's non-manufacturing sector was 55.6 percent in November, up 0.1 percentage point from October, an official survey showed Monday.
The monthly figure, a key economic indicator, was released by the National Bureau of Statistics of China (NBS), reported Xinhua.
A PMI reading above 50 percent indicates expansion from the previous month, while readings below this mark indicate contraction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300