Chinese car plate prices shoot up
Beijing: Frenzied car buying before Chinese New Year helped push up Shanghai plate prices beyond 80,000 yuan (USD 12,830) for the first time, a media report said Sunday.
The average price for a Shanghai car plate shot up to 83,571 yuan - 8,239 yuan more than in January, Shanghai Daily reported.
Shanghai made 9,000 car plates available for this month's auction, the same as January and the lowest number since last April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300