Chinese firm vows to sue Obama
Beijing: A Chinese company has vowed to fight against US President Barack Obama in court "to the end" for blocking a wind farm project.
The Sany Group Co. Ltd. last month filed an amended complaint against Obama, claiming his order exceeded its constitutional rights and failed to provide detailed evidence.
A court on Nov 28 will decide whether the case will be accepted, China Daily reported Sunday. Obama had reportedly blocked the firm from owning four wind farms in Oregon.
The company will take the case to the US Supreme Court if the lower court rejects their plaint, Sany board chairman Liang Wengen said in an interview on the sidelines of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, which opened Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300