Emirates opens luxury lounge in Paris airport
Paris: Emirates has inaugurated a refurbished lounge for passengers at the Paris Charles de Gaulle airport.
The lounge is open to first class and business class passengers and to platinum and gold members of Emirates Skywards - the airline's frequent flyer programme.
Redesigned at a total investment of 3.8 million euros, the lounge has been relocated to a more central location. The new space offers improved customer access and a clear view of the tarmac.
The overall size of the lounge has also been boosted by 67 percent, that can now welcome up to 156 passengers.
The 35 existing lounges of the Emirates network will be refurbished in a phased plan over the next 18 to 24 months.
Emirates currently operates 32 weekly flights to France, including 20 weekly flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle, a daily flight to Nice and a five-times-a-week service to Lyon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products