James Murdoch quits as News International executive chairman
London: James Murdoch, News International executive chairman, has stepped down from his post, the company announced Wednesday.
The move comes as News International continues to mired in a phone hacking scandal that led to the closure of News of the World tabloid in July of last year.
He will remain as deputy chief operating officer of parent group News Corporation, BBC reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300