Medvedev, IMF chief to discuss world financial system
Among the topics that were put on the agenda of the talks were the "current issues of the modern global economy and finance" as well as the "anti-crisis measures taken by the international community" and "further steps to reform the world's financial system", a Kremlin official said.
Lagarde started her three-day visit to Russia Sunday.
Apart from meeting Medvedev, the IMF head will hold talks with representatives of the Russian finance ministry and Central Bank of Russia.
Russia has been a member of the IMF since 1992.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300