Oil refiners gain as crude oil prices cool down
Shares of oil refiners gain after crude oil prices cool down. Bharat Petroleum Corp gains 3.3 percent, Hindustan Petroleum Corp rises 3.1 percent and Indian Oil Corp is up 1.7 percent.
Brent futures dipped towards $113 a barrel on Monday, adding to last week`s fall as supply disruption fears from Iraq eased as government forces launched a pushback against a Sunni militant takeover of large areas of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300