Saudi Arabia to spend $133 bn in power sector
Riyadh: Saudi Arabia will spend USD 133 billion on power generation in the next 15 years, an official said Tuesday.
Saleh bin Husssain Al Awachi, the under-secretary at Saudi power ministry, also urged people to conserve electricity to help reduce the huge cost of power generation.
"If consumption rates remain high, the country will require huge investments", and it may also face a major shortfall in electricity, Xinhua quoted him as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300