Singapore's exports in January expand
Singapore: The non-oil domestic exports (NODX), the key gauge of export performance of Singapore, rose by 0.5 percent year-on-year in January, the Department of Statistics said Monday.
This is in comparison with the 16.3 percent decrease in the previous month. The rise was attributed to an increase in non-electronic NODX, which outweighed the decline in electronic NODX, reported Xinhua.
On a year-on-year basis, electronic NODX fell 5.6 percent in January, while non-electronic NODX expanded by 3.8 percent, compared to the 14.8 percent decline in the previous month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300