Spain exits recession in third quarter: Central Bank
Spain escaped from its two-year recession in the third quarter of this year with growth of 0.1 percent, the country`s central bank said on Wednesday.
The rate at which jobs were being destroyed also eased to its slowest rate since the start of the crisis, the bank added in a quarterly report. The jobless rate was 26.3 percent in the second quarter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300