Tokyo stocks up 0.91% by break
Tokyo stocks rose 0.91 percent Tuesday morning with the market getting a lift from a weaker yen, and after Wall Street rebounded on easing concerns over the crisis in Ukraine.
The benchmark Nikkei 225 index added 139.98 points to 15,462.58 by the break, while the Topix index of all first-section shares gained 0.63 percent, or 8.07 points, to 1,279.33.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products