UAE, El Salvador ink air services agreement
Dubai: The UAE and El Salvador Tuesday signed an agreement on air services.
Both sides agreed to designate airlines that will have the right to perform scheduled services.
The UAE has decided to deploy Emirates Airline, Etihad Airways, Air Arabia, RAK Airways and FlyDubai, while El Salvador will designate its airlines in due course.
The MoU allows flexibility on the routes, capacity, number of frequencies and types of aircraft, type of service (passenger or cargo).
The UAE now has air services agreements with over 150 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300