Visa Inc, MyUS.Com tie up to facilitate buying from US stores
New Delhi: Visa Inc and MyUS.com on Wednesday said they have joined hands to facilitate purchases from US stores by overseas consumers.
MyUS provides access to US stores for international customers through its personal shipping service.
The partnership enables Visa cardholders to access deals and to pay with their card, a company release said.
"Online shopping has opened up the global marketplace, the ability to buy from top US brands and have the goods delivered in over 200 countries is a very attractive proposition to consumers," Visa's Head of eCommerce Solutions for Asia Pacific, Central Europe, Middle East and Africa, Paul Jung said.
Commenting on the development, MyUS.Com Chief Financial Officer Michael Chalhub said: "As the holiday season approaches, we're pleased to be able to offer our customers the ability to pay with their Visa card as they enjoy savings on their favorite US brands".
Visa cardholders can now enjoy privileges including the waiving of membership fees for two years, a saving of 25 percent in the first month, 20 percent on future shipments and USD 100 free insurance, a press release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300