Zee Media Bureau/Rd. Alexander
They are billionaires, have made a name for themselves in the world and have almost everything they want – a penthouse, a multi-million mansion, fashion house, sports club/team, sports cars but unfortunately no women in their lives.
So, this just makes them the wealthiest bachelors in the world.
According to a report by Wealth-X, Paul Allen, the 60-year old co-founder of Microsoft, with an estimated personal fortune of USD 15.3 billion is the wealthiest bachelor in the world. He is followed by the 79-year old Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani with a net worth USD 10.9 billion.
Here is the list of ten wealthiest bachelors in the world, as per Wealth-X.
1. Paul Allen (60), co-founder Microsoft with USD 15.3 billion
2. Giorgio Armani (79), Italian fashion designer with USD 10.9 billion
3. Mikhail Prokhorov (48), owner of Brooklyn Nets
4. Xavier Niel (46), French entrepreneur
5. David Lawrence Geffen (70), co-founder of DreamWorks Animation SKG
6. Marcos Mera (42) with a personal wealth of USD 5.7 billion
7. Scott Duncan (31) with USD 5.3 billion
8. Andreas von Bechtolsheim (58) with USD 4.4 billion
9. Alejandro Santo Domingo Davila (36) with USD 3.9 billion
10. Charles Butt (79) with a net worth of USD 2.9 billion
First Published: Wednesday, December 4, 2013, 18:19