Agarwal appointed marketing director at eBay
New Delhi: E-commerce company eBay India Thursday said it has appointed Alok Agarwal as Director - Marketing with immediate effect.
In this role, Agarwal will be responsible for driving engagement with consumers across platforms.
"Alok's expertise in building brands and marketing thought leadership would help for further enhance our growth trajectory in India and strengthen our position," eBay India Country Manager Muralikrishnan B said in a statement.
A veteran in the field of consumer and FMCG marketing, Agarwal has earlier worked with Mahindra, Unilever, Cadbury?s and Sara Lee.
"With my new role at eBay India, I look forward to playing match-maker between brands, entrepreneurs and consumers," Agarwal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month