Apple CEO promises ‘new products’ amidst rise in iPhone sales
Washington: Software manufacturer Apple Inc.’s CEO has reportedly promised new products amidst the recent rise in its iPhone sales in the quarter.
CEO Tim Cook said that ‘amazing new products’ will be introduced in the fall and across 2014, as the company’s sold 31.2 million of its flagship product iPhone better than the market expectations of 27 million, ABC News reports.
According to the report, Cook said that the company is proud of its record June quarter iPhone sales of over 31 million and the strong growth in revenue from iTunes, Software and Services, adding that it is excited about the upcoming releases of iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks along with some amazing new products to be introduced across 2014.
An analyst with Morningstar, Brian Colello said that Apple expectation of a revenue between 34 to 37 billion dollars for Q4 appears light, but gross margins are expected to hold up well, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300