Apple named world’s most admired firm
Washington: Tech giant Apple has been named the world's most admired company by business executives for the sixth year in a row, a survey has revealed.
The survey by Fortune magazine showed Apple lead Google, Amazon, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, and IBM, to name the next five companies in the survey.
According to the survey, which covered 3,800 business execs and directors, showed that Apple came in first overall and was also the most admired tech company and the most admired in innovation.
It was most admired in product quality, the Mac Observer reports.
According to the report, Apple has topped this list for the last six years, an impressive run for the Cupertino company.
Apple received a score of 8.24, ahead of Google with a score of 8.01, and Amazon got a score of 7.28.
Apple's score did lose some ground compared to 2012, when it received a score of 8.42. In 2011, Apple earned an 8.16, while 2010 saw a score of 7.95, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20