ASUS aims to open 200 exclusive stores in India by year-end
Coimbatore: ASUS, as leading technology and design adept brand across the world, is aiming to touch 200 exclusive stores across the country by the end of 2014, a top company official said today.
Announcing the opening of its 100th store in the country and second store here, Peter Chang, Regional Head, South Asia, Country Manager, System Business Group, ASUS India, said the company began its journey of launching exclusive stores in India in late 2011 and touched 100 stores today.
The store was opened with partnership with Ashish Computers World, he said.
The company, which has come a long way from netbooks to tablets to hybrids, is aiming to touch 200 mark by the turn of the year, by opening exclusive stores in various parts of the country, thus eyeing to capture 10 per cent market share in this market, with its wide range of products, including recently launched Fonepad last month, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300