BSNL launches new mobile app for Android/Windows Phones
Kochi: BSNL on Monday launched a new Mobile application 'My BSNL App' for Android and Windows Mobile Phone users.
With increasing penetration of Small Phones, this simple and Smart App will enable customers to pay their Post paid Bills and do Pre-paid TopUp from anywhere at anytime, it said in a release.
This Mobile based access to the 'Online Payment Gateway' enables BSNL to reach the customers in the nook and corner of the Country and provide a visually appealing, User-friendly application facilitating a hassle free payment mechanisation for its landline/wireless (GSM/CDMA/WiMax) Postpaid and Prepaid Segment.
'My BSNL App' also enables the Customer check their outstanding Bill, Pay Bill, Get payment receipt to their contact details mentioned in the profile, View the payment history, Check the prepaid balance, TopUp any BSNL number, Lload STV, Plan Voucher, etc.
Multiple payment options such as Netbanking/Debit/Credit Card etc are also available.
'My BSNL App' can be downloaded FREE from Google PlayStore/Windows Store and installed in your Android/Windows Mobile Phone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20