Court orders Apple to share HTC deal details with Samsung
San Francisco: A US court has ordered Apple Inc to produce a full copy of the settlement agreement reached with HTC Corp to rival Samsung Electronics, including terms of a 10-year patents licensing agreement.
The US judge has asked Apple to disclose the agreement "without delay" subject to an Attorneys-Eyes-Only designation.
Samsung had earlier filed a motion to compel Apple to reveal details of the settlement with HTC but which have been kept under wraps.
The move arguably could be instrumental in Samsung's efforts to thwart Apple's subsequent quest for a permanent sales ban on its products.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300