Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: For most of us, Facebook has become like an extension of our personality. It must have also happened to us at some point of time that we have accessed Facebook either from office, from a cyber cafe, a friend's place, someone's mobile phone etc.
However, if we forget to log out from those devices, it might become an invasion to our privacy. In case of cyber cafes, forgetting log out might also pose a threat to our security.
So if you think that you have forgotten logging out of Facebook at anytime in the past, you can do that remotely.
We are giving you a few very simple steps. Just follow these 10 steps and you should be able to log out of Facebook from all the devices that you have used.
1. Go to main menu.
2. There will be a Settings option. Select that
3. Now on the left hand side, you will see Security button. Click that.
4. Once you select it, on the right hand side you will have several options. One such option will be “Where You're Logged In:
5. Just near that option, you will have an Edit button.
6. Press the Edit button.
7. You will see a host of log in activities that state your current session, location, device type. It will also show you past locations, device type and location.
8. Near every option, there is an end activity button.
9. Just click the buttons you wish to log out from.
10. This will take you out from all the unnecessary log-ins that you have made in the past.