‘Entire Apple product line infringes security-patents’
London: Tech giant Apple’s entire product line infringes security-related patents, a Silicon Valley-based software firm has claimed.
Intertrust Technologies is suing over the alleged violation of 15 patents, on products including iPhones, iPads, Mac computers, iTunes and App Store.
Talal Shamoon, the chief executive of the firm, which is partly owned by Sony and Philips, said that Apple makes many great products that use Intertrust’s inventions.
According to the BBC, Intertrust filed its claim in the US Federal Court in the Northern District of California.
The company is represented by law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan.
This is the same law firm that is representing Samsung in its patent design suit against Apple, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20