‘Entire Apple product line infringes security-patents’
London: Tech giant Apple’s entire product line infringes security-related patents, a Silicon Valley-based software firm has claimed.
Intertrust Technologies is suing over the alleged violation of 15 patents, on products including iPhones, iPads, Mac computers, iTunes and App Store.
Talal Shamoon, the chief executive of the firm, which is partly owned by Sony and Philips, said that Apple makes many great products that use Intertrust’s inventions.
According to the BBC, Intertrust filed its claim in the US Federal Court in the Northern District of California.
The company is represented by law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan.
This is the same law firm that is representing Samsung in its patent design suit against Apple, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300