Facebook to add banks for IPO: Report
New Delhi: Social networking giant Facebook is all set to add banks in coming weeks as its Initial Public Offering (IPO) underwriters, an international news agency reported.
Reportedly, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse and Citigroup are among the banks that will likely be added.
Earlier in February 2011, the leading underwriters of the company's IPO which includes - Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Barclays Capital- set up a USD 1.5 billion credit agreement.
Last September, Facebook increased its credit line to USD 2.5 billion and the credit line is further expected to increase to USD 5 billion, reports said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20