Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Smartphones come with a lot of privacy features, one of them is password lock or pattern lock.
Pattern lock is a feature that protect smartphone from the unnecessary tapping of your acquaintances or friends and family.
But what happens if you have forgotten your pattern lock? How can you open it? If it happens to you what will you do?
Just follow these simple steps and know how to unlock your smartphone if you have forgotten your pattern lock.
1. At first switch off your smartphone.
2. Then press the phone's volume button, power button and home screen button all at the same time.
3. You will see five options
a. Reboot data
b. Wipe data/factory reset
c. Install update
d. Power down
e. Advance option
4. Select wipe data/factory reset button and press yes. But before doing this, be doubly sure. Because once you select yes, all your previous data will be erased. It is advisable to have a back up of all your data before you opt for such functions.
5. After a while, your phone will need a restart. You can now easily unlock your phone and also set a new pattern lock.