Google likely to open retail store by year end: Reports
Washington: Google is likely to open retail stores by the end of the year in the US, a report has said.
The Internet search giant will open the stores to boost its profile among shoppers for its Google Nexus devices, Chromebooks and other products.
Web site 9to5Google.com initially published the Google's retail store report, which has since been cited by several technology publications.
According to Fox News, Google could open stores by the 2013 in major American metropolitan areas.
The company already operates Chrome Stores inside Best Buy Co. [S: bby] locations, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300