Google offers best pay and benefits to employees, leaving Apple, Microsoft behind
Washington: A new survey from Glassdoor has reportedly revealed that Google offers the best pay and benefits to its employees.
The survey is based on rankings voluntarily submitted by employees at each company.
According to The Verge, the tech titan offers an average base salary of USD 1,28,000 to its engineers, whereas other companies like Facebook and Micrsoft pay 1,20,000 and USD 1,11,000 respectively.
Besides the good pay, Google also offers numerous other perks such as gourmet meals, luxurious surroundings, stocks and more, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300