Google shares hit new high, stock up at $821.50
New Delhi: Google Inc is on a roll. Its shares have hit an all-time closing high of USD 821.50 on Monday and some securities analysts are already forecasting the search engine Giant could very well be a USD 1,000 stock.
Google shares owe it to Android operating system which is a dominant player in the smartphone market and is a leader in mobile advertising
With the new stock price, Google comes in third place among US companies in terms of market value, after Apple and Exxon Mobil.
Google has been hitting new highs since last year, and is up 16.1 percent since the beginning of the year.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300