Google shuts down iGoogle service
Washington: Google has reportedly shut down its personalized homepage iGoogle service.
The service, started in 2005, had been long marked for a closure announced last year in July.
According to AllThingsD, users are now redirected to Google's new app launcher grid tool that is compatible with web browsers, Android, Chromebooks and Chrome browser.
The search giant said that the i Google user data will be permanently and irrevocable deleted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products