HP showcases four all-in-one PC models
Washington: Hewlett-Packard has announced four new consumer-level all-in-one PCs, with two of them including multi-touch technology.
The Envy 23 and the Envy 20 TouchSmart PCs are compatible with Windows 8, and offer 10-point multi-touch technology.
Both are expected to come out in October, with the 23-inch one starting at 999 dollars and the 20-inch starting at 799 dollars, Mashable reports.
Another all-in-one, the Pavilion 20, is also slated for an October release, with a starting price of 449 dollars.
According to the report, HP also unveiled the slimmest all-in-one PC named SpectreOne.
The PC, which is not a touchscreen, offers near-field communication technology (NFC), which lets users instantly transfer content or login to the computer by tapping a smartphone or NFC tags on its base.
The report quoted a spokesperson, as saying that the desktop is not touch because HP wanted to focus on the thinness of the panel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300