Intel demonstrates latest Android-Windows 8.1 OS switching tech
Washington: Chipmaker Intel reportedly demonstrated its latest dual-OS switching technology that it has implemented in collaboration with Asus at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show ( CES) 2014 in Las Vegas.
The switching technology takes about three and a half seconds to swipe between operating systems that can be done with either a hardware or software key.
According to Cnet, Intel enables the rapid switching, while the way switching and file- and memory-sharing is implemented is a proprietary Asus technology.
Asus is expected to roll out an 11-inch model capable of running Windows 8.1 and Android.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300