Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: You must have often wondered how many people view your profile or saw your latest pictures you were flaunting on Facebook!
Well! Get a straight cut answer to your question in these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Right click on your timeline and select “View page Source”
3. You will land up on a page full of codes. Don't get confused! That is the first reaction you are likely to have!
4. Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a common step for searching an information
5. Type InitialChatFriendsList in the box appears which appears on the right
6. You’ll see a list of numbers next to InitialChatFriendsList.
7. The names of people who visited your timeline will be listed with their ''id''
8. To make sure that the person visited your profile, you can also go to “facebook.com” and paste the ''id' beside it with a \( slash). For example, if the 100001825159730, you have to put it as- facebook.com/100001825159730
9. Just remember, the first ''id'' shows the one who visited profile more often while the last ''id'' who hardly visits your profile.