IRCTC to offer Singapore, Thailand packages in festive season
New Delhi: Buoyed by the overwhelming response to its maiden international package, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation has decided to offer more such outbound packages for Singapore, Thailand and Dubai.
IRCTC, a subsidiary of Railways, is offering Dubai package for Indian travellers for the second time from September 27.
"Our first Dubai package from August 21 to August 26 was a successful one as all 42 seats on the offer were booked. Now the second Dubai package is from September 27," a senior IRCTC official said.
For the September 27 package, travellers will be leaving from Mumbai for Dubai.
"We are planning to offer packages for Singapore and Thailand during the festive season. Talks with airlines and hoteliers are in advance stage and the packages will be announced shortly," he said.
The Dubai package includes economy class air travel, hotel staying, sightseeing with tour guide, meals among others. IRCTC is already in the business of domestic tour packages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20