Ixia joins Broadband Wireless Consortium of India
Bangalore: NASDAQ-listed Ixia on Wednesday announced its membership in the Broadband Wireless Consortium of India to further lead the development of broadband wireless access performance, standardisation and deployment.
BWCI is a national forum that addresses many aspects of broadband wireless access by bringing together major stakeholders in the Indian telecom industry.
Ixia will collaborate with the BWCI to provide leadership in the deployment of high-performing, stable and secure broadband wireless infrastructures, the company said in a statement.
"BWCI provides a platform to bring organisations together which are critical to the building of a high-performing broadband wireless ecosystem in India," said Professor Bhaskar Ramamurthi, chairman of BWCI and Honorary Director of CEWiT.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20