Karbonn India ties up with Vodafone to offer internet plan
Chennai: Handset manufacturer Karbonn India has tied up with mobile phone service provider Vodafone to offer internet plan services for its consumers.
"Consumers buying Karbonn Titanium S5 will enjoy 1GB 3G/2G/EDGE unlimited internet plant free for three months from Vodafone. It also offers first time Vodafone 3G customers using Karbonn A12 500MB 3G/2G/EDGE Internet plan for two months", a company statement said.
"We entail maximising user experience and thus have tied with mobile service provider - Vodafone to provide Internet services to our customers.", Karbonn, Executive Director, Shashin Devsare said.
Karbonn Mobiles is a joint venture between New Delhi based Jaina Group and Bangalore-headquartered UTL Group. The company has over 700 service centres across the country, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300