Microsoft in massive reorganisation mode
Washington: American multinational software corporation Microsoft will make new moves to promote faster innovation along with placing more focus on devices and services, according to company officials, who have said that the company is rallying behind a single strategy.
According to Fox News, the move by the world's largest software maker comes amid a steady decline in demand for PCs as people turn to tablets and other mobile devices. The report said that Microsoft's new divisions would include engineering, marketing and business development, with veteran executive Julie Larson-Green being the head of devices and studios engineering group, overseeing hardware development, games, music and entertainment. Microsoft Corp.
CEO Steve Ballmer suggested the changes in a memo to employees on Thursday, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20