Microsoft takes off Windows RT 8.1 update
Wellington: Microsoft has reportedly taken off the update of its Windows RT after some consumers complained of issues after downloading.
The software giant did not give further details about the issue but assured that it is trying to fix the issue quickly.
According to stuff.co.nz, Microsoft removed the RT 8.1 update from its Windows Store during the weekend.
Microsoft said that RT 8.1 is an OS for tablets and light, thin personal computers and only runs built-in apps or apps downloaded from the Windows Store .
The company recently unveiled the global release of the update to its latest Windows 8 OS with a tweaked 8.1 version.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300