Mobile app shows what alcohol does to skin
Washington: A new mobile application illustrates how alcohol consumption can really speed up the ageing process.
The application, called 'Drinking Mirror', allows users to upload or take a photo of themselves, enter their weekly boozing habits and see what they could look like in ten years, the Huffington Post reported.
The app was released earlier this year as part of the Scottish government's 'Drop a Glass Size campaign'.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300